C++ Program To Display Content of Array
This program is used to initialize a set of string in a one dimensional character array and to display the content of the array.
This program consist of array named “name [ ]“.
The function “name [i]‘ is used to display the content of an array.
Void main ()
Char name  =”This is a test program”;
Cout<<\n content of the array”;
For (i=0; name[i]! = ‘\o’;i++)
- C++ Program To Display Result Stored In An Array This program takes ‘n’ number as input , stores it...
- C++ Program Using getdata() and display() The program uses member function getdata() and display() in-order to...
- Array of class objects Array of class objects and single inheritance A program consisting...
- Array Of Class Object Array of class objects Array is a collection of similar...
- String In C++ String A string is an array of type char. Declaration:- ...