How to change Mac address
Mac address stands for Media Access Control address. Every network interfaces are assigned a unique mac for communication on the physical network segment.
Mac addresses are also used for numerous network technologies. In logical point of view, MAC addresses are used on Media Access Control Protocol, which is a sub-layer of OSI reference Model.
Mac addresses are assigned by the manufacturers of Network Interface Card.
Today, I am going to show you how to change the MAC address of many wireless network, wired network, Bluetooth devices and Microsoft Virtual Wi-fi Mini port.
Steps for changing Mac address:
1. Download and install Win 7 Mac changer.
2. Run “Win 7 Mac Address Changer”.
3. Select a Network Adapter.
4. Choose your operating system.
5. Enter your new Mac address manually or click on “Randomize”.
6. Finally, click on Change.
[Note: Disable and enable Network Adapter in-order to change Mac address.]
This is how we can change MAC address on Windows 7 Operating system. You must reboot your connection in order to take a new mac address.
- [How To] Change Window Media Player Background Image WMP12 library Background changer allows us to insert custom image...
- [How to] Change Computer into Wireless router Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator is advance software that changes computer into...
- Comparison between IPv4 and IPv6 IPv6 stands for Internet protocol version 6. Ipv6 is a...
- Heat change at constant pressure & volume Heat change at constant pressure and constant volume If the...
- Windows IP utilities Here are some IP utilities available in Microsoft’s windows operating...