[How to] Send free Password protected E-mail
E-mail is a process of exchanging digital message from on user to many users. Nowadays, internet or a group of computer networks are needed for the operation of E-mail. Modern e-mail systems are based on a store-and-forward model. First, the email server accepts the mail, delivers it to the recipient and stores it.
The features of E-mails are developing day by day. Nowadays, we can send email with password protection.
Today, I am going to show you how to send an e-mail with password protection. These types of service are used when we want to send confidential information like Bank details, Passwords, Credit card numbers etc.
Lockbin is a free email service, used to send e-mail with AES-256 bit encryption.
Follow the steps below in order to send password protected email messages:
1. Go to Lockbin online service.
2. Fill the required field with your desire password.
3. You can also attach files using “Upload” button.
4. After, filling the form correctly click on “Submit” button.
5. Now, the encrypted message is stored in the Luckbin server and the mail receiver will only get the link to the password protected mail.
6. When receiver clicks on the Link, a window displays asking him to enter a password.
7. If password is entered correctly, the message is displayed otherwise it will not open.
[Note: You have to send the password of the email to the receiver.]
This is how we can send free e-mail with password protection. This method of e-mail encryption makes our e-mail secure and protected.
- Free international sms. Send free , international , unlimited sms online. In early days of Internet ; Email was the best...
- Send free SMS using facebook Chatsms is a facebook application, which allows facebook users to...
- Free Virtual private network VPN stand for Virtual Private Network. It is a network...
- [How To] Reset WordPress Password WordPress is a free and open blogging tool and publishing...
- Get Free .ca Domain and website for your business. Google and Yola are offering free .ca domain and and...