Commission and taxes formulas
Commission and Taxes are amount paid to certain organization or state for their help in your financial transactions or business.
Some important formulas on commission and taxes are:
Commission and taxes formulas:
1. Commission for selling = Selling price commission rate
2. Commission for buying = prime constant commission rate
3. Net selling cost = Prime Cost + commission + Expenses
4. Net purchasing cost = Prime Cost + commission + Expenses
5. Taxable income = Income – Tax free allowances
6. Sales tax = Selling price × Sales tax rate
7. Tax allowances = Income – Taxable income
8. Income = Taxable income + Tax allowances
9. Price inclusive of VAT = Cost of an article +( Vat% × Cost of an article)
- Profit and Loss formulas Profit and loss is the branch of basic mathematics which...
- Simple Interest formulas Interest is a type of fee paid for assets and...
- Compound Interest Formulas Compound Interest is a method of determining the interest or...
- Algebraic Formulas Algebra is one of the most basic part of mathematics...
- Set Theory formulas Set Theory is a branch of mathematics which deals with...