Using Integration formulas is one of the most basic and most used techniques of differentiation .
Integration formulas are directly derived from the formulas of derivatives , As integral is just an inverse function of derivative we can just inverse the formulas used for finding derivatives to find integral formulas.
For example ,
If is an integral of , and then we can easily deduce that .
As derivative of is .
or, (reference: Derivative of logarithmic function )
Similarly we can also work on other derivative formulas and find following Integration formulas.
The main integration formulas used to find integral of functions are:
See also: integration formulas
- Techniques of Integration Main techniques of finding integration of a function. Techniques of...
- Algebraic Formulas Algebra is one of the most basic part of mathematics...
- Derivatives of Trigonometric functions. As you know, The functions SINE x(sin x) , CO-SECANT...
- Antiderivatives ( Indefinite Integrals) What is Antiderivative or Indefinite Integral? How is it calculated?...
- Second and higher derivatives. Think of a function y=f(x) , and let y=f(x) be...