In mathematics the word ‘Matrix’ means the rectangular array of numbers , symbols and expression. In order to know more about matrix click here.
Some important formulas of matrix are listed below:-
1. Transpose matrix A = is a matrix then it’s transpose martis is
2. Zero matrix =(0,0), , etc.
3. unit matrix = , etc.
4. Equal matrices; If A = and B =
Then A = B if and only if a=x, b=y, c=z and d=u
i.e. corresponding elements of the two matrices are equal.
5. Addition and subraction of matrices:
6. Multiplication of a matrix by a vector:
7. Multiplication of two matrices:
Note: Multiplication of two matrices exists if Number of row of first matrix is equal to number of column to another matrix..
8. Idempotent matrix: A square matrix A Is called idempotent if
9. A = Determinant of A is
10. Inverse of matrix A = is
11. Equation in matrix form:
- Vector Geometry Formulas Vector Geometry Formulas Vector Geometry in simple words means...
- Vector Formulas Vector Formulas A vector can also be defined as an...
- What is matrix The theory of matrix is a powerful tool in modern...
- Types of matrices Matrix theory is one of most important topic in mathematics...
- Maths Formulas for Physics Maths Formulas for Physics. List of mathematical formulas used in...