Formulas for Area of a Triangle.
There are a lot of formulas and techniques to find the area of a triangle. We can use many different formulas to calculate area of a triangle according to the given conditions. Here we shall derive some of the main formulas used to calculate area of a triangle.
Formulas for Area of a Triangle:
The area of a triangle is denoted by the symbol delta ( )
We shall appeal to the formula:
And the half angle formula:
Where “s” is the semi circumference of the triangle or,
We shall now derive different formula for the area of triangle:
First formula for the area of a triangle:
Second formula for the area of a triangle:
Now , as 2s = (a+b+c)
Third formula for the area of a triangle:
Now using sine law:
- Half Angle formulas Half Angle formulas. Trigonometric half angles formula. Half angle formula...
- Trigonometric transformation formulas Trigonometric transformation formulas. Trigonometric formulas used to transform an trigonometric...
- Algebraic Formulas Algebra is one of the most basic part of mathematics...
- Maths Formulas for Physics Maths Formulas for Physics. List of mathematical formulas used in...
- Trigonometric multiple and sub-multiple angle formulas Trigonometric multiple and sub-multiple angle formulas. Trigonometric formulas for multiple...