C++ program Showing multi-dimensional array
This program is an example for multi-dimensional array. Array can be defined as a group of similar objects, refrenced by the common name.
This is a program to read sales of 10 districts in 12 months and calculate total sales of each district.
Void main ()
Int district =10;
Int month =12;
Float sales [district] [month];
Int I, j;
For (=0; i<10; i++)
For (j=0; j<12; j++)
Cout<<”\n enter sales for district”<<i+1<<”for month”<<j+1;
Cin>>sales [i] [j];
Total= total +sales [i] [j];
Cout<<”\n total sales of district”<<i+1<<”=”<<total;
- C++ Program To Display Result Stored In An Array This program takes ‘n’ number as input , stores it...
- C++ Program To Display Content of Array This program is used to initialize a set of string...
- C++ Program showing constructor overloading Constructor is a member function with the same name as...
- Array of structure Array of structure It is well known that array is...
- Array Of Class Object Array of class objects Array is a collection of similar...