[How To] Create Windows 7 password reset disk
Windows 7 Password Reset disk is one of the advance feature present on Windows 7. With the help of Password reset disk, you can create a new password for an Administrator account.
This password reset disk will help you a lot when you don’t have an access to your account. If you forgot your windows password, then this disk will play a vital role in unlocking your computer.
Steps for creating windows 7 password reset disk:-
1. First of all you need to insert a USB drive on your computer and format it.
[Note: Don’t forget to backup your data’s of USB drive before formatting it.]
2. Go to control panel and then User accounts.
3. Now, click on “Create a password reset disk” option shown on the left panel.
4. After clicking on “Create a password reset disk”, Forgotten Password Wizard starts.
5. Click on “Next” in-order to continue.
6. Select a removable storage which you want to create as a password reset disk and click on “Next”.
7. Enter your current password and continue.
8. After clicking on next the process for creating password reset disk will start.
9. Click on “Finish” after the process is complete.
This is how we can create a password reset disk for Windows 7. With the help of this reset disk you can recover your lost password for your computer.
- [How To] Reset WordPress Password WordPress is a free and open blogging tool and publishing...
- [How To] Password Protect Google Chrome Simple startup password is a great plugin for Google chrome....
- [How to] Lock Computer if Repeatedly Entered Wrong Password [how to] Lock computer if repeatedly entered wrong password Windows...
- [How to] Block Ports in Windows 7 Windows 7 has in-built special features for blocking specific ports...
- [How to] Send free Password protected E-mail E-mail is a process of exchanging digital message from on...